Thursday, January 5, 2012

Well hello there! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! This is just going to be a quick post about resolutions... with it being 2012 now and all, what better time to hone in on your goals.





So, you guys know what I do for a living, so I wanted to have you consider putting your eye health at the forefront of your resolutions this year. Think about all the things your eyes do for you! They help you see the world! So please consider resolving to get your eye health checked with a friendly optometrist. As I've said before, I promise we are SO NICE! Not to brag, but I think we are one of the most awesome professions in health care because we get to help you see more clearly. So go out and get those eyeballs checked!


Another resolution I would like you to consider would be to do something that makes you happy every day. It can be something really simple like talking to someone you care about or working out. Just do it. Take time for yourself. You will be glad you did.

So the optimist optometrist has had kind of a rough year last year... but is doing better every day. One thing she learned from the drama of 2011 is the importance of appreciating what you have right now. Try not to live in the past or the future, but be here now and love what you have in your life at the present time. Trying to do that.


So again, just a short post to say hello and remind you of the importance of goal-setting and seeing your friendly optometrist. Hope you all have the best 2012 possible.







6 comments:

  1. I like all of the resolutions you posted. I'm not one to intentionally schedule appointments at any sort of doctors office unless I absolutely have to, but I think I might take a quick precautionary visit to the optometrist office. There usually isn't any pain involved like when I go to a doctors office. Thanks for the post, I am my resolution rut and I do need to take more time for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my first year of basketball and how it wasn't the easiest season because the hoop and other side of the court wasn't to clear to me then I realized, I probably need glasses and I remember my shot was even better and my game in general was a lot better. Its impressive how going to a optometrist Toronto can change your view on life entirely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sports is one area that can really be improved with better vision. I'm glad you were able to improve your bball game!

      Delete
  3. Where can I get the best contact lenses in Bonita Springs, Fl? I'm going to be switching over from glasses... But I want to make sure my eyes will be completely comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to an optometrist but my fiance says I'm near sited. I'm optimistic that I'm not but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get it checked out. Great blog! http://www.visioneyeland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Progressive glasses, because their own beginning, have enticed a great deal of wearers. And just for their special characteristics, many people start to find them.

    ReplyDelete