Thursday, May 2, 2013

Appreciation of the present

Hello, friends.  Just feeling really thankful and wanted to share.  I was reminded recently on how important it is to let go of things/people/ideas in your life that no longer serve you.  The past, that you may long for now, was ignored by you when it was the present.  The present is all you have!  Live for now.  I'm trying to do that myself.

So, it's really rainy here and rain makes me think.  Just wanted to share my rainy day thoughts!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

  1. This is an excellent post! I'm impressed to see that the optometrist in Lloydminster is this good! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great! I love the idea of an optimist optometrist in Lloydminster. These posts are really great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing. I think we should all be grateful for the little things. I would really like to learn more about the local optometrist in Red Deer. I can't wait to get more information about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog I've been looking into getting an optometrist in Ottawa and this has helped me know what to look for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, and I had to take my kids to see an optometrist. And I knew that their eye sight wasn't the best. But I had no idea to the extent of how bad it was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an excellent post! I'm impressed to see that the optometrist in Fort McMurray is this good!

    ReplyDelete